Do you want to automate your recurring invoices?
Tired of boring your valuable employees with the cumbersome details of operational accounting? You can use this time more productively. bill-to 365 specializes in what the name stands for: creating invoices, especially in the area of subscriptions and other forms of recurring invoices.
There are a variety of billing methods available to you, which you can easily change and expand individually. Of course, the New Commerce Experience from Microsoft is also part of it. But bill-to 365 can do much more. Whether you have to account for consumption, licenses or one-off items. Whether projects, sprints, software or magazine subscriptions. Whether water, electricity, telephone, storage space or CPU load. bill-to 365 does the billing for you.
Don't let your time be stolen anymore. bill-to 365 has time for you.
bill-to 365 offers the following functions:
- Flexible and easy-to-use management of your subscriptions and recurring bills
- Different billing models, such as licenses and consumption, which can be combined in the same subscription
- Simple and individual parameterization of your invoice texts
- Including automated texts, also based on conditions such as public holidays or sales opportunities such as Black Friday
- Overview and suggestions for action through concrete facts and figures and over 25 other KPIs
- Parallel consideration of terms, billing periods and service periods.
- Trial periods, notice periods, grace periods and automatic renewals
- Bundles, one-time items and internal comments in the subscription that are not visible to your customers
- Subscription requests for parallel communication with your customers and distributors or licensors and to take your internal compliance rules into account
- Automatic generation of recurring invoices including error tracking
- Ad hoc usage analyzes that show you which customers purchase which services from you
- Daily storage of all billing-relevant quantity changes with greatly simplified recording: manually, via book sheets, inquiries or directly via purchases
|CKL Add-on||monthly billing1|
|Starter 50 Subscriptions2||98,00 €|
|Business 2.500 Subscriptions3||299,00 €|
|Enterprise 10.000 Subscriptions 4||499,00 €|
|*expandable with additional subscription packages||on demand|
1 monthly billing and monthly cancellable. Automatic renewal for another period unless cancelled.
2 not expandable
3 plus €28 per 1,000 additional subscription
4 plus €14 per 2,500 additional subscription